12.12.2011

know your own happiness



Free People cardigan/ PETRICHOR necklace



 Urban Outfitters cardigan/ Urban Outfitters faux leather shirt/ PETRICHOR quartz arrowhead necklace/ Mavi jeans

Last week was my sister's 16th birthday, and so I was able to get away from the city for a couple of days to spend some time with her and my parents at their place.  I love living in a city, but sometimes it's so nice to get away.  My parents have an old barn on their property, which turned out to make a nice background for photos.  As you can see in the pictures, I now have a tattoo!  My sister and I both got tattoos during the time I was visiting.  I got it on the inside of my upper left arm and it says "know your own happiness"  which is a quote from Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility.  I'm really happy with the way the tattoo turned out, and it didn't hurt too badly either!


2 comments:

  1. we are in love with your style!! and your blog is so amazing!!
    following you!!
    xx
    Mitsue & Lay
    http://airedevainilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is so nice to hear! I love your blog as well, following :)

      Laura x

      Delete