11.22.2011

PETRICHOR Designs










Sorry for the lack of posting in the last few weeks, life has gotten pretty busy!  It's taken me a while to do this, but now finally I've gotten around to posting pictures from my jewelry line!  These are pieces that I've been working on over the past few months and I'm really happy with them.  I have a large range of arrowhead pieces, mainly necklaces but I've also made a few into earrings, which look really awesome!  Everything in my jewelry line reflects my style and is something that I would wear myself (you can see that in all of my looks on lookbook haha).  I've been really inspired by Pamela Love's jewelry, which is what started my major obsession with arrowheads!  I get inspired by so many other sources as well, and I love being able to put them all together to create something of my own style!  Designing jewelry is something I'm very passionate about and I'll continue to make more for myself and hopefully others to enjoy!

If you are interested in any of the pieces shown or want something custom made you can reach me by email or by visiting my facebook!

I also have some pieces available on Etsy that you can check out!

1 comment:

  1. Your accessories are amazing!! So talented. Thanks so much for following me back :) x

    ReplyDelete