10.13.2011

When I'd Rather Sleep In...


Free People sweater/  Urban Outfitters Cooperative shoes/  Mulberry bag/  PETRICHOR belt and necklace (made by me)

More often than not I find myself scrambling to get ready for work on time in the mornings.  I never give myself much time to figure out what to wear, and this outfit is definitely the one I go to when I have less than a minute to get out the door.  Black skinny jeans, one of my many comfy knits, heeled boots and my favourite bag is definitely the outfit I feel most comfortable in right now.  I've also made some belts using suede and conchos which I'm finding go well with a lot of different things and are an easy way for me to make what I'm wearing a little more interesting.  Lastly I'll throw on one of my necklaces, like this black obsidian arrowhead one from my line (check them out here ), and I'm good to go!

1 comment:

  1. omg! I love the style! its amazing! very laid back yet very chic! just followed you! hope you follow back!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete