10.09.2011

Last Days Of Summer


Free People sweater, thrifted cutoff shorts, arrowhead necklace and belt made by me
photos taken by Kyla MacKenzie

These photos were taken about a month ago as part of a photo shoot for my jewelry line PETRICHOR, and my friend Fiona's line, Wolf Circus.  I'll do a longer post soon talking about my line, but I thought I'd put a couple pictures up in the mean time.  In the first photo I'm wearing an aqua aura bullet crystal necklace from Wolf Circus, which I love, and the second photo features one of my black obsidian arrowhead necklaces.  You can see more of Fiona's amazing jewelry here, and take a look at some of my pieces here.
The sweater I'm wearing is from Free People and I swear if I didn't have another sweater that I love that's also from Free People, I probably would never take this off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment